| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albert Lea, Mn in October is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Albert Lea, Mn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Albert Lea, Mn:
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) N
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 182.7 kms (113.5 miles) NW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 64 kms (39.8 miles) NW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 64 kms (39.8 miles) NW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 64 kms (39.8 miles) NW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) WNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SW
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SW
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) N
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) N
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 49 kms (30.5 miles) NE
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) ENE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) E
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.6 miles) SE
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ESE
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 78 kms (48.5 miles) SSE
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 125.5 kms (78 miles) S
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) S